Online live training Energy & Focus
Reclaim your energy and focus
As a result, you may retreat further and further, or you just push yourself on adrenaline till the point of exhaustion. In any case your energy and focus is gone and the feeling of stress continues to peak.
What to do? Learn some in-depth tools you can use in daily life and work during the online training Energy and Focus. Tools that help you deal with the following situations:
- Difficult to distinguish what is mine and what belongs to another.
- Once I lose my energy and focus, I cannot concentrate any more.
- Without a reason I can feel sad or down.
- My head often feels foggy, full or blurry and then I don’t know what to do first.
- With others I adjust (unconsciously) too much, also in terms of opinion and vision.
- When I am stressed for a long time, relaxing becomes difficult more and more. And it becomes harder to feel where my limits are.
- I find it difficult to connect with my unique intuitive creative flow.
- My emotions and thoughts often take over. Pretty hard to see things in the right perspective and stay clear.
- I push myself a lot to get things done.
- At the end of the day, or in between, I feel exhausted.
- Lifehacks make life easier. I could use some energy hacks!
Your Energy and Focus
Through visualisations, effective meditation techniques, simple physical exercises and more I teach you how to recharge yourself every time you want and restore your focus. You will get tools to feel more relaxed and to connect with your intuition and creative flow. You’ll learn how to collect yourself if your attention gets fragmented. And how you can choose more consciously whether you adjust your opinion / vision or not. In the meanwhile you let go of what no longer serves you.
How does it work?
- During 4 weeks we come together online with a small group via Zoom.us for the training. Every session starts at 19:30h till 21:30h. At the end of those 4 weeks I will have a check-in with everyone personally to see how you are doing and where you stand. Of course, you can ask your questions in the meantime.
- The sessions will be in English.
- Light-hearted and with amusement. In-depth and sincere.
- Safe, inspiring, grounding.
- Compassion is one of the key values of the training. Surely, that requires practice. Specifically not by working hard, doing your best and meeting expectations. It is about your natural growth process aligned with who you are.
- This training is not a substitute for doctor’s treatment or psychological related therapy. Consult me in case of doubt. Drugs and alcohol during the training sessions are not allowed.
- You do not need any prior education.
Join the live online training Energy and Focus?
Planning and themes:
Each session takes 2 hours; from 19:30h till 21:30h CEST, UTC/GMT +2h.
1) Wednesday 6 November
Inner strenght and relaxation; recharge and let go.
2) Wednesday 13 November
Overview and focus; reclaiming energy; separate, let go of and/or transform energy or outdated information.
3) Wednesday 20 November
Distinct and switch between ratio and intuition; autonomy and focus.
4) Wednesday 27 November
Stress and relaxation; autonomy; creative flow.
Your contribution: € 147,- incl. VAT, live online training with practical techniques and tools, a one-to-one check-in of about 20 minutes, some recorded separate meditations for your own practice.
Any questions or do you want to participate?
Contact me directly if you have any questions via saskia@the-i-opener or call me: +31 (0)6 51160979.
“Energy work has really made a big difference in my life. I’ve become way more relaxed, grounded and less worrying about all sorts of things. It helped me to connect with my own vision, inner truth, vital spark and clarity. It also helped me to see the bigger picture and let go of thoughts and emotions, and if necessary I let go of people in my life.
It offers so many essential tools to be contained, aligned, clear and intuitively focused, get and stay on your track and transform limiting beliefs and ideas. Energy work can change your life.”
Participants of Group 1